Less code, more beer
So, a couple of months ago I quit my job of almost 8 years as a developer here at VG to start a micro brewery in my hometown of Fredrikstad, Norway called Ego Brygghus. Because of this I won’t be writing any more posts on this blog (unless I can write some guest posts about brewing beer in the future that is).
I hope you have enjoyed at least some of the stuff I have been writing about since we started. I’ll leave you with a list of some of the (still relevant) posts I have written:
- Generating code coverage of Behat tests
- Inheriting configuration in Zend Framework 2 applications
- Using PHP’s built-in web server in Behat tests
- Using PHP’s built-in web server in your test suites
- Mocking the file system using PHPUnit and vfsStream
So, until next time, cheers!